2019-06-27

The sad reminder of my purchasing friends

As a professional hydraulic pipe supplier, I know a lot of purchasing friends. Not long ago, I was a cooperative purchasing friend John who came to complain with me. He told me that he was surprised by the boss's squid, and he told me about the process.
John has been working as a professional buyer for many years. Three years ago, he chose us from a number of hydraulic pipe suppliers. We have been working together very happy. However, this year he suddenly interrupted the cooperation with us, I was very confused, and he was also dismissed by the boss. He told me that the boss requested a large drop in procurement costs this year to choose low-priced products from other manufacturers. He reasonably argued that other products were not guaranteed. But the helpless boss’s mind has been decided and he has to be ordered to act. However, it didn't take long for the newly purchased products to have serious quality problems, causing huge losses to the company, and the boss let him leave the company in a rage.
My friend's story is a sad reminder story, and I deeply sympathize with his story. Here I would like to remind everyone that the so-called one-point price is worth the price. I hope everyone can understand this when purchasing products. Blind pursuit of low prices will only make you pay a more painful price. As a professional hydraulic pipe manufacturer, everyone is welcome to consult and purchase.

没有评论:

发表评论

How to choose the right pvc layflat hose?

 PVC layflat hose is a kind of product that people use frequently.Now Orientflex tell you how to choose one  with superior performance...